Ice Cream Parlor Mocha Sodas
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 8 teaspoons coffee, finely ground to a powder
- 2 cups milk
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 quart club soda
- sweetened whipped cream or prepared whipped topping
- Place hot water in a medium-sized pitcher. Add coffee and stir until
dissolved. Stir in milk.
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream in each of 4 ice cream soda glasses.
Pour coffee/milk mixture equally into each glass. Fill glasses almost to
brim with club soda. Top with sweetened whipping cream or prepared
- Serves 4