- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups strong hot coffee
- Put 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup into each of 4 coffee cups.
- Combine the heavy cream, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar and whip until it forms soft peaks.
- Stir remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon into the hot coffee. Divide the coffee evenly between the 4 cups and stir each to blend the coffee with the chocolate syrup.
- Top each cup with the spiced whipped cream and serve immediately.
- Serves 4